MATLAB is something we have all heard about. But what is its actual purpose? Why is it so famous? In this article, we at Livewire Ambernath – the best training institute in the Ulhasnagar, Neral, Kalyan, Badlapur regions, will help you understand some of the real-time applications of the software and the importance of undergoing a MATLAB certification course.
What is MATLAB?
MATLAB is a multi-paradigm numerical computing software and proprietary programming language developed by MathWorks. It is a coming together of visualization, computation and programming in a user-friendly environment. It also has the added capability of interacting with programs written in Java, C, C++, C#, Fortran and Python.
MATLAB has a user base of over 3 million users currently. MATLAB was initially developed by Cleve Molar, the chairman of the computer science department at the University of New Mexico. It gradually gained prominence. Although it was initially written in Fortran, Jack Little, along with Molar and Steve Bangert, had it rewritten in C in 1984.
Applications of MATLAB
There are many applications or uses of Matlab. We will first look at some of its applications from a technical point of view and later on a broader basis.
- Embedded Systems: These are the systems made for a particular purpose and which consists of both software and hardware. Some of the examples are washing machine, printers, automobiles etc. With the help of Matlab, one can generate the code and run it on hardware.
- Image Processing: It mainly focuses on the processing of raw images and getting it ready for other processes like computer vision. With the help of Matlab, people can correctly identify and predict the final output. Processing images and generating algorithms to get the desired output is one of Matlab’s important use.
- Internet of Things: MATLAB has the ability to design, prototype and deploy various IoT devices. In other words, it makes the whole process less complicated and much faster.
- Wireless Communication: It is the communication between two devices without any physical connection. Morover, using Matlab, people are able to easily test and verify, reduce the time taken for development and find design problems early in the process
- Control Systems: Another important use of Matlab is to provide control to the device and system. A control system can manage, and regulate the behaviour of applications. The Control System toolbox in Matlab provides the algorithms necessary for the user to easily manage the control systems.
Now we will take a look at the uses of Matlab on a broader perspective.
- To Engineer new solutions: The beginning of any great engineering idea would be based upon math. Above all, to make sure that the idea can sustain in the real world, one needs software that can simulate real-world situations.
- Engaging Mathematics: There are so many people out there who are totally in love with mathematics. Matlab provides them with a platform wherein they can afford to experiment with numbers. And for others, it reduces the complexity attached to Mathematics.
- Exploring Research: The main agenda for any researcher is to convince others that what he/she is proposing is applicable in the real world. Using Matlab, one can easily check the solution and verify it.
- To Simulate: A Simulation is a low-cost approach towards testing something without spending heavily to create a real-world prototype. In addition, it has many advantages like saving time, reducing costs, etc.
- Embracing programming: Many programmers out there find themselves involved in mathematical equations in their quest to write efficient algorithms. In conclusion, Matlab helps them to increase their productivity.
MATLAB Course by Livewire Ambernath – The Best Institute in Ulhasnagar, Neral, Kalyan, Badlapur region.
Livewire Ambernath prides itself in providing one of the best MATLAB certification course in the Ulhasnagar, Neral, Kalyan, Badlapur region. Above all, it is widely known as the best training institute in the region and is highly rated among the students.
Apart from Matlab course, Livewire Ambernath also provides Data Science course, Industrial Automation training, Python programming course, Network security course etc. Join today to learn everything needed for you to become an expert in Matlab.