Python has slowly catapulted itself into one of the most widely used programming languages. Even though it was released in 1991, it was only much later the world woke up to the genius of this language. It is indeed a surprise when you notice that its popularity is on the increase even after 28 years since it came out. Due to its numerous advantages, Python manages to be the number one in programming languages and this is exactly why everyone should do a certification course in Python from premier institutes in the Badlapur, Ulhasnagar, Kalyan, Neral, Thane region like Livewire Ambernath. In this article, we will be explaining some of its advantages and the reason why Python is so popular.
Python was first released in 1991 by Guido Van Rossum, whose sole aim was to create something that made programming more easier and interesting. Python is an interpreted, high-level programming language that initially focused mainly on code readability more than anything else. Another wonderful feature of Python is that it supports multiple programming paradigm.
It has certain capabilities that allow users to create applications of both small and large scales. Another important feature of Python is that it tries to make programming fun for users. This is reflected even in the naming of the language, which is a tribute to a British comedy group – Monty Python.
Advantages of Python
There are any numerous advantages to using Python. Some of them are:
- Free: The number one advantage of Python is that it is free. Python is an open source language and is accessible to everyone. Its libraries, tools, modules are all accessible online for free. This helps business to reduce costs. And in case of beginners, it is more logical to use an open source language to learn to code than a paid one.
- Less complex and less coding: Python is by far less complex than other programming languages. It also reduces the number of lines of code in a program compared to other languages like Java or C. Less complex and fewer lines of code, means more fun for a user. It gives importance to code readability.
- Support Libraries: It has a huge set of libraries that help the user to minimize the number of lines of code that they have to write to make a complex program.
- Support Community: Python has quite an active community readily available to address all the issues faced by a user. The community tries to address the shortcoming and make Python better.
- User-Friendly Data Structures: It has built-in list and dictionary data structures that can be integrated into the user’s code depending on his/her need.
- Productivity: It provides a solid process integration feature, unit testing framework and enhanced process control facilities which makes it much faster and efficient.
Python vs Java
It won’t be fair to you if we omit this topic. Java or Python is a common question nowadays. Both are extremely common languages. While Java is pretty straight forward, Python is both flexible and versatile.
Java is statically typed, whereas Python is dynamically typed. It means in Java, all variable names along with their types must be explicitly declared. It is not so in Python. Although it is considered to be an advantage to Python, it might lead to errors if not done carefully.
Python is much more compact than Java. And it is much more flexible since it supports multiple programming paradigms. Another advantage is its usage in machine learning and data science algorithms. This reduces the possibility of Python usage gradually decreasing in the coming years.
There is no right answer in this debate. Depending upon the user’s need, the language should be decided.
Python Course by Livewire Ambernath
There is no doubt that Python is flourishing now as seen from the many benefits given above. A proper certification training course in Python from a reputed institute like Livewire Ambernath will definitely boost your chances at a successful career. It is without a doubt the best python programming course certification training centre in the Badlapur, Ulhasnagar, Kalyan, Neral, Thane region.