When Guido Van Rossum gave out the first release of Python in 1991, he could not have imagined the impact it was going to make in the IT world. Twenty-eight years later, it still holds as one of the leading programming languages used worldwide. The future of Python was never an area of concern then and is surely not a concern now. With this article, we at Livewire Thrissur will help you understand why a python training will be a valuable addition to your career.
Python is a multi-paradigm programming language, which means that the user can use whichever programming style he is comfortable with. It uses dynamic typing which makes it easier for the user. Python’s community is immense and supportive of anyone stepping into it for the first time. It has a large set of libraries and tools that help the programmers to write code effortlessly.
Another major reason why Python is preferred by the budding developers and companies is that its code readability is high as compared to other languages. It is easier for someone to understand the existing code. In most cases, the number of lines will also be greatly reduced compared to other languages.
Future of Python
We will list out some of the reasons why we think that the importance of Python won’t be decreasing anytime soon.
- Popularity: One of the major reasons why we can rest assured that Python will still be a force in the future is that its popularity doesn’t seem to be decreasing. In fact, according to recent trends, Python’s popularity has been steadily increasing. This is a testament to the widespread usage of Python by not just companies but also budding programmers and students.
- Open-source: Python is an open-source language. But what does that have to do with the future, you may ask? The simple reason is that since it’s free, more people tend to use it for their purpose. And the huge community support along with it makes it a sweet deal for everyone.
- Usage: Many top companies and websites around the world have Python as its base. This will directly impact the future since it will continue to be relevant thanks to the establishment of these sites. Google itself uses Python for development and testing. This is indeed a testament to the success of python and its future importance.
Some of the companies using Python are:
- Applications: Python has since been widely used in many other fields like Web Development, Data Science, Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence etc. Many Python libraries and tools have been developed keeping in mind the specific needs of the above-said fields. And since almost all of these are relatively new and research is still continuing, Python will grow with them too.
- Community: Python’s community support is something people tend to take lightly. The most important reason why students and budding programmers prefer Python over other languages is due to its vast community. For every problem they come across, people are there to help them out.
Python Training by Livewire Thrissur
Livewire prides itself in providing the best Python training and in being one of the best software training institutes in Thrissur. The course starts with the basics of the Python language like loops and gradually teaches you about data structures and exception handling. As a bonus, we help you to gain an understanding of threading and GUI using python.
To gain further understanding of the applications of Python, we would request you to take a look at this article written by Livewire Mylapore. And as we have mentioned in this article, with this Python certification course, you bring in a lot of options for your career too. Data Science, Machine Learning etc are all possible alternatives since they are all based on Python and with proper training from Livewire Thrissur, you can pave your way to success.