Best among the leading training organizations in the world within this decade; imparted over thousands of learners since inception.
In the case of web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such organizations are represented by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
Livewire website contains specific information or documentation for viewing or downloading.
The user shall provide accurate information during the registration process and shall update as this information changes over time without any delay.
The user should ensure that the User Data is not accessible by any third party.
Livewire reserves the right to deny registration and is entitled to, any time, and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the users the right to access the password protected area by blocking its User Data, if the user, in particular
- Uses false data or inaccurate information during registration.
- Did not use the Livewire website for a longer period.
Information or documentation should not be distributed or rented by the User to any third party at any time.
The information and documentation are protected by copyright laws as well as international copyright treaties.
While using the Livewire website, the user shall not
- Breach public morality in its manner of use.
- Upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan horse.
- Violate any intellectual property right.
- Distribute unsolicited emails (so called "Spam") or inaccurate warning viruses.
Any supplementary agreement requires a written form.
The individual pages of Livewire website are operated and administered by Livewire. All the pages comply with the law applicable in the respective countries from where the pages are accessed.