- Candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting of desktop, laptop, printer, scanner, etc and facilitate in trouble shooting of server or network related issues in coordination of core team / principle vendors
- Providing technical support, including identifying problem incidents with their subsequent resolutions
- Assembling computers and Maintaining company peripheral desktop and network devices regularly, including printers and scanners
- Creating Profiles to users for customizing desktop settings
- Ensuring functionality of desktop systems throughout departments through frequent evaluations and routine maintenance.
- Planning and executing routine repairs and system upgrades.
- Making use of helpdesk systems to prioritize work-load and updating queries and calls.
- Installed and configured various applications Software’s Like MS Office 2000/XP, MS Projects and MS outlook for mails access and, Internet Explorer.
• Min. Diploma / B.Sc. / BCA / B.E (with specialization in Telecom/ IT /Computers/ Electronics) • Additional Technical windows base certification will be preferable • ITIL or other certification will be an added advantage. • Additional Linux Certified courses (Red Hat) will be preferable
28 November 2015