- Install and maintain LAN and WAN, anti-virus, spam and other technological backups.
- Coordinate with equipment vendors and workers for installation and relocation of specifying spots.
- Experience in LAN and WAN designing, implementing and maintaining networks.
- Upgrade, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software.
- Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of networking and related Equipment.
- Excellent understanding of Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 switching including VLANs, MPLS, STP, and Ethernet LAN Switching / Ether-channel.
- Good Knowledge on Cisco routers/switches, Cisco ASA and routing protocols (i.e. TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, Spanning Tree).
- Perform reviews and provide support to network strategies before implementation.
- Manage staff and perform completion of all assignments and help assessment process.
- Perform troubleshoot and resolve different problem and evaluate LAN and WAN functionality to administer all shortcomings.
- Experience with firewalls
- Active directory creation and maintenance
- Antivirus management
- Must have experience in VPN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SNMP and SMTP.
- Disaster Recovery Planning and execution.
- Create and maintain up to date logical network documentation.
- Responsible for delegating jobs to department or company employees
BE - ECE , EEE , CSE ,IT Diploma -ECE , EEE , CSE , IT
07 November 2015