- Knowledge of Network Concepts of basic LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, FTP and VPN connectivity and Fixing network faults
- Knowledge of configuring and Maintaining Firewall (Fortinet ) and Routers ( Cisco ) and Backup and Restore.
- Desktop and Laptop Hardware and Printers general support issues, setting up users accounts and permission.
- Technical support for end user users’ desktops, software and network.
- Knowledge of windows7 & 8 OS, Windows and Linux servers Installation and Trouble.
- Microsoft Office 2007 to 2013 products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Internet Explorer.
- Day to day admin and monitoring of network use.
- Ability to Maintain Warranty, Yearly Renewal and AMC of IT Hardware’s and Software’s.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to Maintain Network IT assets.
- Ability to communicate with external vendors for IT procurement.
30 October 2015