Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Working as part of the team & assisting on all projects assigned to you.
- Active participation in building prototypes, writing code and other projects based on open source platforms such as RaspberryPi, Arduino, ESP8266, ARM, Wearables & IoT Technologies.
- Explore tools for prototyping and making – using 3D printers and other mechanical and power tools.
- PCB design, assembly & testing.
- Active participation in setting up outdoor events & Hackathons.
- Actively participate in creating content, and working with school/college students.
- Assistant to Lead Instructors in workshops and other innovation events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering, Electronics related stream.
26 October 2017
IMMEDIATE JOINERS REQUIRED CANDIDATES FROM MUMBAI REGION ONLY