- Demonstrate and document product and circuit robustness using computer simulations, analysis and standard testing methodologies.
• Power Circuit design, Analog and digital circuit design, Battery operated circuit design, embedded product design, Firmware development.
• Regulatory testing.
• Microcontroller / Microprocessor / ARM / DSP programming in C, C++ language, RTOS
• GUI programming
• Project executed with PDLC/SDLC
• Experience of EMI/EMC compliances.
• Should contribute in project planning and execution
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills,be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
B.E/B tech/ME/M tech- Electronics/electrical Engineering
19 February 2017