- Receive & record incidents / service requests from IT department & engineers via agreed modes of communication (E.g. phone, email, web etc.)
- Providing basic hardware, software & network support to end users
- Providing hardware, software & network support to end users via phone & remote desktop sessions
- Classify & prioritize the incidents / service requests / change requests as per the defined categories, urgency & impact
- Monitor, track & update the progress status of all incidents service requests
- Complete closing of calls within norms (or) SLA
22 October 2015
This is a direct walk in drive. Hence, the concern centre is requested to send the details of the students those who are going to attend the interview.