- Monitor and advise on information security issues of EventTracker clients.
- Coordinate response to information security incidents.
- Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Create, manage and maintain user security awareness.
- Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues.
- Monitor security violations, flag potential violations and investigate security incidents.
- Manage the SIEM and other security monitoring tools from integration, monitoring, correlating and reporting perspective based on the business needs.
Any Graduate Note:Candidates having 70% and above throughout academics will be eligible.
16 October 2015
Candidates having 70% and above throughout academics will be eligible