- Configure cisco routers and switches for provisioning tasks remotely as may be required to respond and resolve faults assigned to you.
- Receive frontline calls and emails (tickets) about customer faults, classify and respond or escalate where required to senior engineers.
- Continue to follow-up on existing faults in the ticketing system by contacting related third parties and updating customers where required.
- Reviewing new tickets and classifying and assigning fault tickets to the relevant support staff
- Provide manual administrative tasks in the network and virtual cloud environment
- Perform routine testing of highly available redundancy solutions and complete checklist
- Perform quality assurance on closed/resolved incidents to ensure correct processes were followed
- Perform other after-hours tasks as directed by project managers
15 October 2015