- Serves customers by installing and servicing systems and products.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering.
- Components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions: troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- A thorough understanding of TCP/IP, OSI model.
- Good knowledge of Networking.
- Clear, accurate and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and able to use initiative to prioritize work and able to adapt to change.
- Takes ownership of delegated tasks and sees things through to completion.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Calmness under pressure and ability to remain focused on service.
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships.
- Essential Skills and Knowledge - Data Centre Operations.
- Configure and install varied network devices and services (such as routers, firewalls, load balancers, switches, VPN, etc.
- Carry out tasks like network maintenance and system upgrades (such as service packs, patches and security configurations).
- Taking care of administration of servers and server clusters.
- Planning and supporting network infrastructure.
- Risk analysis and mitigation (for configuring new networks).
- Troubleshooting and analysis of servers, workstations and other communication systems.
- Managing user accounts, permissions, access, email, security planning like anti-virus, anti-spam.
B.Tech, CCNA , BSC(IT), BCA.
06 January 2016
They must be able to work on Field location; the male candidates are preferable keeping in consideration the nature of job