- Understand Business Needs and analyse existing IT Infrastructure and be able to make recommendation to improve and innovate
- Have a thorough understanding of Computing Fundamentals and hence able to engineer solutions.
- Experience in Windows/Linux Environment, Implement Webservers, Mailservers and manage them
- Scripting or basic programming skills
- Deploying and configuring machines in a cloud environment.
- Windows server 2008+ Active Directory, Cross Site Domain Implementation, Print Management, Group Policies , Folder Redirection
- Experience in Firewall and Secure Remote Access appliances, VOIP
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008+
- Excellent communication skills
- Require a High level of understanding of Microsoft and Linux Environment and able to design and implement projects independently
- You will be one of the contact persons for resolving calls related to systems and network related issues from different locations
- Proactively help resolve tickets when and where required
- A flexible, "can do" approach is essential; the candidate will occasionally be expected to work outside of normal office hours.
- Required to work in UK and US time zones
17 February 2020
Kindly send the resumes to email@example.com HR : Britty Xaviour (04842982150)