- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Working knowledge of networking, Cable internet, Router, switch, Sip.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, basic trouble shooting and more;
- Need to know only basic trouble shooting of Domestic routers.
- Knowledge about Basic network trouble shooting
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
08 January 2016
This is an direct walk in drive. Hence, the interested candidates are asked to directly walk in,in the above mentioned venue.