· Basic knowledge of C++ .
· Update software code to implement software designs for user interface, data management, and reports.
· Knowledge of operating system and concept.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
· Implement performance and quality modules
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
· Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
· Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
1. B. Tech (CS, IT, ECE & Electrical) / BCA+MCA Fresher Only. 2. Not Born before year 1992. 3. Ready to relocate in Pan India or other Country also. 4. Not more than 3 years of gap in Education.
02 September 2019