Microcontroller - Sound knowledge of 8051/ATmega/ARM microcontroller and its programming
- Strong PCB Designing skills including multi-layered PCBs design using Eagle/Altium/Orcad.
- Should have worked with wireless modules like ZigBee , WiFi and Bluetooth (not on Arduino).
- Should have good soldering skills.
- Strong basic concepts of electronics, electromagnetics and excellent knowledge of power devices.
- Sound knowledge of various methods of power supply designing.
Languages :- C/C++
Development Environments –CCS/ IAR Workbench / KEIL / AVR Studio
Skills - Should know debugging and optimization. Good knowledge of data
Structures, communication protocols and software architecture for system design.
Preference will be given to those who have worked on Z igBee and are excellent in PCB designing and optimization
14 December 2015