LIVEWIRE – a division of CADD Centre Training Services Pvt Ltd is an approved skill development partner of National Skill Development Corporation(NSDC). We promote a unique combination of technologies that are specific to IT, Computer Science, Electronics and Electrical Departments. We deal with emerging technologies like Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IT Infrastructure Management, Software Development, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Automotive Embedded System and many more. LIVEWIRE is present in more than 100 locations spread across seven countries.
With ISO 29990, LIVEWIRE has in its hands the first internationally applicable standard that focuses on the single most important asset of organizations in this field – the learning services themselves.
LIVEWIRE holds unmatched credentials in terms of syllabus, methodology, affiliations, trainers, and courseware which makes us the most favourable job skill provider. Our credentials include its affiliations such as NSDC, STED Council, MSME, ISO(9001:2015 & 29990:2010), NIELIT, AXELOS, Oracle, CompTIA, Blockchain Council etc. LIVEWIRE work closely with 1000 colleges all over India as a technology partner in equipping students beyond their academics.
Our Offering to Colleges
- Technology Appreciation Program(TAP)
- Industrial Workshop
- Placement Drive
- Certificate course specific to departments.
- Project guidance
- Value-added program to enhance opportunities.
- Skill Enablement Partnership(SEP)
- Faculty Development Program(FDP)
- Participation in Tech fests.
LIVEWIRE’s product portfolio includes:
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Electronic Design Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Software Development
- Special Programs.
Some of the technologies/modules offered by LIVEWIRE are Cloud Computing, Ethical Hacking, Network Security, Data Science, Virtualization, PLC SCADA, Python, Machine Learning etc.
We present to you further details regarding the Skill Development tool designed by CompTIA. LIVEWIRE is the academic partner for CompTIA.
Assess and Advance Your Students with the CompTIA ITIQ Skills Evaluation
Any academic qualification is meaningful only when the course completed students are getting a relevant job after their course. It’s often assumed that appropriate skills have been mastered by the entire group. It’s time for colleges to validate their student’s competency level and skill sets before deciding their add-on training for placement.
Don’t wait until costly errors happen in finding the skill gap and equipping the students. The CompTIA ITIQ Skills Evaluation offers a simple, and proven solution to verify that students have the appropriate knowledge to fulfil their future job roles. And taking the evaluation is 100% FREE.
CompTIA is a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of information technology (IT) professionals and companies including manufacturers, distributors, resellers, and educational institutions. They are known worldwide as the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications. CompTIA certifications identify IT professionals who prove their aptitude in various fields, such as security, network administration, computer repair, and server administration.
Skills Evaluation Benefits:
- Analyses skills across multiple job roles which they can opt for
- Provides a snapshot of current skills and expected level
- Identifies skills gaps
- Benchmarks your students against industry standards
- Groups results and comparisons allowing for in-depth analysis
- Results assist with student career development
- Supports planning and budgeting for overall Skill Development Programs.
Suitability of Job Roles Tested Under ITIQ:
- Customer Support Representative
- Remote/Helpdesk Support Technician
- Field Service Support Technician
- Network Support Technician/Specialist
- Security Engineer/Specialist
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Storage Administrator
- Security Architect/ Specialist
- Cloud Architect
Skills Evaluation Benefits:
LIVEWIRE representative is trained to guide you through the evaluation results to better understand the status of student’s competency and suitable job roles. Depending on the specific skills analysed, you can use the results to prepare better training plans, identify areas where performance could be improved or where costs could be reduced.
LIVEWIRE representative will assist you with a full solution to address any skills gaps or areas of concern including:
- Ascertain the critical skills required for various job roles that should be included in your training calendar.
- Match the job role skills to the appropriate training programs to glean accurate results.
- Use CompTIA industry-recognized and developed certifications as the benchmark of the evaluation, ensuring currency and relevancy.
- Set up your training and evaluation with managing participation.
- Provide detailed results/feedback to your management in person.
- Propose cost-effective options identified by the evaluation, using CompTIA and various partner products and services.
3 Easy Steps :
- Contact LIVEWIRE representative.
- Students should take the appropriate skills evaluation as determined by your institution and in association with CompTIA & LIVEWIRE.
- Get the results. LIVEWIRE representative will go over the results of the evaluation in detail and provide recommendations for improvement where needed.
Please do note that LIVEWIRE collects fees only on satisfactory completion of the program. For more information on us, click to see LIVEWIRE website.