EC Council Approved Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai
Here is something for you which also help you to make your career in Ethical Hacking. In these growing presence of cyber attacks creates a new variety of job in Technology Sector. Learn from LIVEWIRE we provide the Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai and also famous for Ethical Hacking Certified Course or for CEH (Certified Ethical Hacking) by EC-Council. Ethical hacking is a legal way of hacking. An Ethical Hacker is same as a computer and networking expert who systematically attempts to penetrate a computer system or network on behalf of its owners for the purpose of identifying security vulnerabilities that a malicious hacker could potentially exploit.
What will you learn?
Students going through CEH training will learn:
- Key things plaguing the information security world, incident
- Management operations, and also the penetration testing
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis
- Different kinds of Trojans, Trojan analysis
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware review procedure, and also the countermeasures
- Sniffing techniques and also learn how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and also social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack methods, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS Countermeasures
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and also enumeration countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
It is a great career if you are interested in ethical hacking and cyber-security field but it requires a great knowledge of the whole IT field. Due to numerous attacks on cyber-space, the demands of ethical hackers are increasing rapidly. So an ethical hacker job is full of challenges and fun.
Companies Need Ethical Hackers
Jay Bavisi, President and Co-founder of the EC Council says, “We need Ethical Hackers more today than ever before”
The crucial challenge that today’s businesses face is the fast-growing cyber world and also the complexities of security requirements. In other words, the hacking tactics are evolving every day and only an expert can overcome this challenge. Ethical hackers are thus in great demand in today’s business world.
After the completion of this training one can aim at becoming
- IT Security Specialist
- IT Security Consultant
- Penetration Tester
- Computer Forensics Analyst
- Intrusion Analyst
- Infosec Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst / Auditor
- CND Infrastructure Support / Incident Responder
- Businesses & Hiring Managers
- Homeland Security Specialist
- IT Auditor
- Network Security Administrator
- Network Security Manager
- Ethical Hacker / Penetration Tester
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Certified Programmer
- Security Certified Information User
Above all are the main Job Opportunities of Ethical Hacking.
Based on the IT Skills and Salary Survey conducted by Global Knowledge and Penton in 2016, Similarly CEH is among the top 15 highest paying certifications this year ranking in the 9th position. In addition Certified Ethical Hacking positions are challenging, interesting and pay extremely well, consider CEH as a good career move. If you are a free thinker, have a keen eye for solving problems and love security, the CEH is an excellent way for you to move forward in your career.
If you are planning to start your career in the hacking field then Get
Ethical Hacking Training in Chennai. Livewire also provides Ethical Hacking software course which trains the student on hacking tools and techniques to assess the security posture of a given IT network or system