Certified Ethical Hacking Course???. Are you ever heard about hackers or cyber criminals a few years back? No, you haven’t. It’s been 2-3 years; we are continually hearing news about hacking.
Every now and then, some or other news about those bad guys (Hackers) keeps on irritating us with the description of their bad acts. Right from spam emails to destructive acts (cyber-attacks); they are creating destruction in our smooth running life.
It’s not that the digital era is filled with those bad guys only. There are good guys also who come up with special skills to save the growing digital world from the grip of destructive cyber-attacks. These good guys are known as Certified Ethical hackers.
Who are Ethical Hackers?
Ethical hackers are the security experts who use the skills of analyzing the vulnerabilities and also the shortcomings in various systems in a lawful manner. They are the one who owns the same set of skills as those cyber-criminals. But they utilize in a legal manner and also for the well-being of the Nation.
However, real hackers are far from the reach of such term. They also follow every possible crack, backdoor or secret ways to peep into the systems to access data, without proper permission or say legally.
The most important difference between
Those who want to play the role of an ethical hacker can get a professional certificate and be a Certified Ethical Hacker.
Certified Ethical Hacking Course Training
A CEH training or Certified Ethical Hacking training will give a niche in the ethical hacking course to the trainee. Hence the training contains a hold on penetration testing combined with a broader set of responsibilities. After that, the hacker will get to learn:
- About scanning ports and finding vulnerabilities.
- Key things plaguing the information security world, incident.
- Management operations, and penetration testing.
- System hacking methodology, Steganography, and also the Steganalysis.
- Different kinds of Trojans and Trojan analysis.
- Examining patch installations and applying tactics.
- Social engineering techniques to save crucial information.
- About employee fraud or laptop theft, etc.
A CEH certification is for whom?
Unless and until you are passionate about a Career, it’s difficult for you to make a success. This will also apply to every profession, including being an ethical hacker.
With a good knowledge of networking and also need the coding skills in programming, you can expertly execute achievement in the ethical hacking field. Therefore the security-related posts or professionals, ethical hacking training and certification is a
After completing an ethical hacking certification course, a certified ethical hacker can work in any of the organizations like banks, airlines, telecommunication departments, Information Technology (IT) firms, Business outsourcing units, retail chains, e-commerce ventures and also police departments or government agencies.
Why you should need an ethical hacking course training and certification?
- Good Scope for Career. Over the years, technology has been paving new paths for the development of organizations all over the world.
- Cyber crimes are becoming more common these days and that gave rise to the improvised security features within an organization.
- Becoming a Certified Expert.
- Online Presence.
- Ethical hacking as a career choice and also offers great job opportunities.
As a result, the Certified Ethical Hacking Course is the high demandable information security training program. To become a master in ethical hacking technologies, you will need to become one, an ethical one. LIVEWIRE is the best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Kerala. Y