Blockchain Technology will soon move into zones beyond digital currency. Its development start to influence everything from entertainment to real estate since new businesses progressively incorporate blockchain into their business planning. The famous and successful utilization of the Blockchain Technology was exposed during 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. He developed the first cryptocurrency called Bitcoin using Blockchain technology. LIVEWIRE provides the best Blockchain course in India that can give everyone a kickstart for their career.
Blockchain can be described as an information structure that holds value-based records that guarantee security, decentralization, and transparency. A blockchain can be taken as a distributed ledger that is open to everyone on the framework. When information is stored on the blockchain, it is unbelievably difficult to change or modify it. Moreover, each transaction on a blockchain is confirmed with a digital signature that exhibits its legitimacy. Therefore, by using encryption and digital signatures, the data stored on the blockchain is secured and cannot be altered.
- Easier cross-border transactions
- Speeding up Automation
- Changing how the business operates
- No Intermediary
- Less Transaction fees
Why do I need a blockchain?
Blockchain technology is getting a great deal of consideration of late for its disintegrating abilities. Subsequently, few industries are trying to incorporate the blockchain in their business. Some of the reasons why the blockchain has picked up so much interest are –
- It is decentralized, since it is not owned by a single entity
- The information is cryptographically stored
- Blockchain is permanent. So, nobody can tamper with the information that is in the blockchain
- Blockchain is transparent
Need for Blockchain in Current Scenario
Blockchain technology offers new implements for verification and authorization in the digital world. In other words, it will block the requirement for some centralized administrators. Therefore, it empowers the creation of new digital connections.
Three important reasons why blockchain is becoming predominant today are:
- A rapid increase in digital processing power
- Swift increase in growth of cybercrimes
- Rise of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
- Securing Personal Information
How it is different from traditional systems
Generally, blockchain technology is related to currency. However, there are a lot more applications for blockchains, beyond the zone of commerce.
- Transfer of money – Money transactions in the blockchains are completed with the assistance of different cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. So, those transactions are highly secure, free of charge, and protect the bitcoin wallet.
- Smart Contracts – They are certainly the most protected method to ensure that all terms of a specific contract are satisfied. The outcome is accomplished by the way that smart contracts are neutral and unbiased towards all parties included, where there is no way to cheat.
- Identity verification – If anything is included in the blockchain, it remains there permanently. So, identities cannot be altered or stolen basically because there is just a single identity for every individual in the blockchain record.
- Cloud Storage – This important feature would be helpful to anybody needing to store huge masses of data at a moderately cheap cost.
Where Blockchain is Used
Blockchain is the latest way of storing data transparently. Moreover, there are some global blockchains, such as the bitcoin, but a blockchain can also be created for a separate company or community. Some of the sectors where Blockchain is used:
- Banking and Payments
- Real Estate
Blockchain in Real World
Some of the extraordinary uses of blockchain technology are given below. Some of these applications have been successfully executed. In contrast, others are yet to take effect.
- Smart Contracts
- Cross-Border payments
- Retail Loyalty Programs
- Digital IDs
- Supply Chain Management
- Data Sharing
- Digital Voting
- Real Estate
- Food Safety
Opportunities/Blockchain roles to explore in India
As indicated by a recent HBL report, Bengaluru has the greatest employment opportunities in blockchain development. That is to say, Bengaluru has more than 36 percent of blockchain work postings. Subsequently, it was trailed by Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, and Chennai.
Top Blockchain Roles to Explore In India
Since many Indian organizations keen on creating blockchain solutions for enhancing business procedures, geeks who are searching for a break in this field can explore a huge number of jobs.
- Blockchain Generalist
- Smart Contract Developer
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Expert
How to start a career in Blockchain technology:
- Fundamental understanding of programming and logic
- Understanding of existing server technology
- Coding skills
- Proficiency in Java, HTML, and CSS
- Understanding of blockchain platforms like Ethereum and Hyperledger
- Understanding blockchain technologies and their use cases
The blockchain space in India is overflowing with opportunities. So, employers won’t mind procuring experts who have no experience in the field yet. IT experts who have significant experience with frameworks, administration and security are appropriate for blockchain work roles. Therefore, Senior IT experts with more than six years of work experience can get top positions as blockchain managers in this upcoming field.
To start with, for beginners, there are many courses available on the blockchain. LIVEWIRE run blockchain specializations. They provide Blockchain Certification Course in India along with other certifications they are well known for. These courses can update one with blockchain-related tools, test automation methods, and technologies. Moreover, LIVEWIRE is an accredited training partner of the Blockchain Council and authorized to provide certification on behalf of the Blockchain council. They are the Best Blockchain Training Institute in India with well-trained staff catering and face to face classes that meets the needs of the industry.
LIVEWIRE provides Blockchain training in the following areas –
- Bitcoin – Digital currency
- Ethereum – Blockchain-based distributed computing platform
- Hyperledger – For Blockchain development
Who should take this Blockchain course?
Mainly, students and professionals, interested in learning new technology can take this Blockchain course. Moreover, this technology is also advantageous for the software engineers, experts in Banking and financial domain. Few blockchain organizations are now working with customers in India on blockchain technologies because they see potential development and progression in divisions like Waste Management, Fishery Industries and others where traditional strategies have failed to increase the value of the Industry. In conclusion, Blockchain is the next booming change in the technological world.